- Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 2 weeks of purchase, with proof-of-purchase original invoice or exchange slip, at any G.R.A.S. store in Israel.
- Merchandise to be returned or exchanged must be presented in its original wrapping and must not have been previously worn or used (unless it has been found to be faulty or damaged).
- Merchandise may be returned or exchanged only once (per purchase).
- Credit slips are valid with no limitation for the period of two (2) years from date of issue.
- In case of remaining balance of 5% or 100 NIS (the lowest of them) from the full amount of the credit slip, it will be eligible of
a credit refund - according to the low.
- Credit slips which have been lost, misplaced or stolen will not be reissued.
- Merchandise which has been returned or exchanged will be eligible for a credit refund - according to the law.
- Company special sales are not valid for Commemorative coins, medals and bars or Gold and Silver.